- Not only is tea soothing and delicious, but healthy too.
- Contains 1/3 less caffeine than Soda's or Cola's...
- Maintains mental alertness
- Is fat free and calorie free
The antioxidant in tea helps prevent...
- Cancers of the mouth, stomach, pancreas, lungs, esophagus, colon, breast, and prostate.
- The antioxidants in a single cup of tea equal those in one serving of vegetables.
Tea's flavanoids prevent heart disease by.
- A study conducted by Harvard University researchers found that those who consumed one or more cups of black tea per day had.
- more than a 40 percent lower risk of having a heart attack compared to non tea drinkers.
- So is tea good for you? You bet it is!